Yes, I am at V7R1.

I discovered that the systems not displaying Virtual Processors are development systems with the settings of 1.0 for both Minimum and Assigned Virtual Processors in the HMC so I wonder if that is stopping Virtual Processors from displaying in WRKSYSACT.

Here is my display:

Work with System Activity ALLIED0D
01/30/13 11:07:07
Automatic refresh in seconds . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
Job/Task CPU filter . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .10
Elapsed time . . . . . . : 00:00:02 Overall CPU util . . . . : 3.0
Overall DB CPU util . . . : .0
Average CPU rate . . . . . : 100.0
Current processing capacity: .50

HMC: