Believe your looking for the Current processing capacity area on the screen.

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Bakutis, Becky <
BBakutis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I noticed on some of my systems that Virtual Processors is not showing in
the WRKSYSACT display. When I look at the HMC there are virtual processors
configured for these systems. What triggers Virtual Processors to display?

Becky Bakutis
Systems Engineer
Republic Services

480.627.2760 (w)