Virtual Processors not displaying in WRKSYSACT

fixed

I noticed on some of my systems that Virtual Processors is not showing in the WRKSYSACT display. When I look at the HMC there are virtual processors configured for these systems. What triggers Virtual Processors to display?

Becky Bakutis
Systems Engineer
Republic Services

480.627.2760 (w)