USRPRF parm changed on CRTCLPGM

fixed

SECOND TIME IN A YEAR THIS HAS HAPPENED!?!?

we run USRPRF(*OWNER) here.

we change all the CRT* commands to USRPRF(*OWNER) at upgrade time.

last week we noticed that the default changed back to (*USER).
Only on the CRTCLPGM command (the other commands are still (*OWNER)).

I looked at the object description of the command, and it shows a
last change date of June, 2012 (when I last had this trouble...)

I changed the command default again this morning, and now the object
description shows today as the last change date.

this happened in the middle of the month, no PTF activity.

I tried to look at the audit log, but I don't see anything useful.