we run USRPRF(*OWNER) here.

we change all the CRT* commands to USRPRF(*OWNER) at upgrade time.

last week we noticed that the default changed back to (*USER).
Only on the CRTCLPGM command (the other commands are still (*OWNER)).

I looked at the object description of the command, and it shows a
last change date of June, 2012 (when I last had this trouble...)

I changed the command default again this morning, and now the object
description shows today as the last change date.

this happened in the middle of the month, no PTF activity.

I tried to look at the audit log, but I don't see anything useful.

Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2015 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact