We did that a long time ago. All RPG is RPGLE and all most CL is CLLE. None of the DDS has "38" as a Type. Its only at the overall file level that the attribute needs changed

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Nelson
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 11:15 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: QCLSRC with PF38-SRC attribute

Mike,

Have you resolved the issue related to the S/38 and CPF using dots between the object name and the library name? That's one thing you should address as soon as possible.

That being said, your idea of the rename and copy is certainly valid.

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 512-392-2577
nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx