QCLSRC with PF38-SRC attribute

fixed

This is going to date us for how long we have been on this platform. Our QCLSRC and QDDSSRC files have an attribute of PF38-SRC. This attribute setting is preventing us from using Rational to edit the source. What's going to be the best way to get rid of that attribute? You can't just change it. There is no command to do that. So we are thinking rename QCLSRC to something else, create a new QCLSRC then copy every member over to the new file. 2,076 members in QCLSRC and 13,304 members in QDDSSRC. Would anyone have any other options to make this change?