You're making PowerTech's and the other exit point vendors jobs too easy. Updating source code via FTP! LOL.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Buck Calabro
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 11:58 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Exit Point When Opening a Source Member with RDP ?

On 1/22/2013 2:39 PM, Richard Schoen wrote:
Not sure if you're poking holes in my strategy or offering assistance ?

More clarity please :-)

Sorry. I was pointing out two more ways that I personally have edited source code that I haven't seen mentioned yet.

1) FTP to a desktop, edit, FTP back.
2) Bulk edit/compile, as when file names get changed or some such. Done via a program, not a person. The last time I did this I >was changing F specs: DISK44 to DISK :-)

It helps me to think about the edge cases, even if I ultimately dismiss them as not applicable.