From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of whatt sson
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 8:58 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Remote Systems Explorer in RDP - What would you do to make it better ?

You are both right.

This is not the place.

But i couldn't resist.
Maybe i hoped for other developers that have the same frustrations with RDP, but maybe i am then only one then.

Anyway, to be honest, i don't think it will help much.
Opening a PMR - to IBM / Rational - about me not being able to move up/down an object filter?

It will cost me time, and with no results.
I'm sure these kinds of little problems are already reported 1000s of times.

Call my cynical