I don't think it costs much.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 1:46 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Journaling without commitment control (WAS iSeries and SSD drives)

Getting rather swamped. Option 42 worked for me. Choosing not to look at the link right now and concentrate on other efforts. Good luck with that.
Once again, you can put on option 42 with a 70 day try and buy. Keep it on there for 60 days and do without. See if your users are then willing to cough up the money. Happens.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755