Retrieve Source change informatio

fixed

Is there something I can use to retrieve the last user who changed source code. I would like to run this versus a bunch of source objects , not just one....

John A. Candidi
American European Insurance Group
IT Systems, Application and Support Manager, CSO
Office (856-779-6915)
Mobile (484-645-5598)
jacandidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx