Re: RUNSQL Command: Help & Escape Messages

fixed

There are PTFs built now so that RUNSQL will issue an error when you use an
unsupported statement.

The 7.1 fix is included in the DB2 for i PTF group 21 that was just
released.
The 6.1 fix will in the PTF group 29, scheduled for March.

Sue Romano
IBM i database development

It's on my list of things to investigate over the next few weeks. We will
try to provide a fix for it in the next month or 2.

Sue Romano
IBM i database development

Sue,

Will RUNSQL be modified to throw an exception if we use an invalid
statement? Like a select?