Re: iSeries and SSD drives

fixed

With the usual caveat that one should analyze performance and know where
your real bottlenecks are I too suggest that it should kick butt. We did
time trials of Infor month ends before/after. Smoking hot difference!
While it's true that, as supplied by Infor, the tables are not journalled
we turned it on for every table to support HA.

Can anyone name any performance indicator which would indicate that this
product would help? Nothing comes to mind. However, putting it on was
very effective for me.