Re: iSeries and SSD drives

fixed

I've moved. I wasn't that impressed. But, it may be because I found a
much bigger payback. Are you journalling? If so, do you have
Resource
ID Option Feature Description
5770SS1 42 5117 HA Journal Performance

Adding this made a phenomenally huge difference. Comes with usual 70 day
key to try it out. Which, if you line up the install just right will
cover two month ends to test it.