From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Kimmel
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 4:54 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: COMMON Virtual Meeting

In Paul's defense, it was a joke. I get it: That's the question that used to
be asked at every Meeting of the Members after the attendence numbers were
announced. It wasn't even Paul who always asked. The joke is in the ALWAYS
part. You just announced attendence numbers. The question HAD to be asked.