571B-001 Storage Controller battery cache

fixed

I got a warning on this a week or so ago, and I was
under the impression that all the storage batteries could
be hot swapped, but I just got to looking on the SST Work with
Resources Containing Battery packs, and it says NO to "concurrently maintainable..."

this is a Power5+ 525...

Is this true?