Re: HMC System Plan Question

fixed

Ding Ding! All guested partitions will see the optical (well unless you restrict it on the NWSD.) Now remember a partition doesn't need to be a total guest, that is you can create host, guest links and not put any disk on them, just let the DVD connect that way.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com