Re: Storage Size for Programmer

fixed

I normally work in an environment where each programmer belongs to and is owned by a group profile. Any object created by a programmer is not counted under a specific programmer but instead is counted under the group profile. Therefore, I don't believe a limit would help in this case.

I simply make sure objects are deleted from the programmer's library after each project as well as any temp libraries they may have created.

Glenn Gundermann