RE: Storage Size for Programmer

fixed

Why don't you take a look at what current developers have allocated as a start.

As a developer don't slow me down is all I say.

Weekly looks at it and daily reviews of overall storage might be better than setting up limits now.

That being said if it was me I would say give me 50-100gb :-)

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

------------------------------

message: 3
date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 00:56:58 -0600
from: "Shannon ODonnell" <sodonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Storage Size for Programmer

Hi,

What is a good, average, storage limit to set for a programmer on their
user profile?

I am setting up some user profiles for new developers and I want to give
them a limit on the amount of storage they can use.

I can and probably will adjust that amount over time but I want to prevent
anyone from creating giant databases or user spaces, and such.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions!

Shannon O'Donnell