Storage Size for Programmer

fixed

Hi,

What is a good, average, storage limit to set for a programmer on their
user profile?

I am setting up some user profiles for new developers and I want to give
them a limit on the amount of storage they can use.

I can and probably will adjust that amount over time but I want to prevent
anyone from creating giant databases or user spaces, and such.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions!

Shannon O'Donnell