Re: IBM`S REPLY...

fixed

For the archives...

Dear Mr. Berendt,

Thank you for contacting IBM.

We are in receipt of your e-mail regarding the problem
you are facing while accessing the Hardware model
availability Web site.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have
experienced while accessing our Web site.

Please note we have visited the Web site and it is
functioning at this time. Please clear your cache
and re-try the below link:

https://www-947.ibm.com/systems/support/i/planning
/upgrade/hwlifecycle.html

Please copy the entire URL in a single line and paste
the same in the address bar of your Internet browser.

If you continue to encounter errors, please send us
another e-mail with additional information such as:

- navigational steps
- error message you receive

Thank you for visiting our site and contacting IBM.

Vedavyasa Kamath G
Electronic Response Center

CALLOWN Log Number: 4791428