Mike

On the 7.1 InfoCenter, under connecting to the IBM i, is a thing called "IBM Systems Director Navigator for i <http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/topic/rzatg/rzatgdirectoroverview.htm>". When I clicked on it, the name inside was "IBM Navigator for i". So both are used, it seems, for the same thing.

You don't have to get the whole Systems Director product - not at all.

Be sure to update the HTTP group PTF - that is where this stuff is located now.

At least I THINK this is right!

Vern