Hi,
Which is the best way to use the user indexes (*USRIDX)? Due to user indexes are faster access than a database file, is there any native way to manage multiple user indexes? By example if I have one user index and 3 replicas from it, is there a 'native' (triggers, links, something…) way to manage the access or chose one of this user indexes to get the data?
My idea is manage the user indexes as a distributed database taking advantage of the fast access, is it possible with the tools provided from IBM?

--- Grace Pahuasi---