Netiquette or List Etiquette

fixed

Anyone have valid links? These have passed.

And I agree with an old post (in that thread) by Simon Coulter that such
hints on the list's welcome page might be a grand idea.

Oh well, I did my homework and googled the title of the old links "how to
ask questions the smart way" and found a few, like this:

The reason I asked is I got a new private email from someone who saw one
of my postings on disk space and wants me to bring him up to speed on the
"AS/400". I'm just going to throw him a few links, including the above.