RE: Start TCP/IP in CHGIPLA or in QSTRUP; TELNET may not restart

fixed

Somewhere in iNav (Network...Servers...?) you can set each of the TCP
servers to start when TCP is started. There may be another way (aside from
QSTRUP, I mean), but I haven't come across it. Anyway, this is how I get
the TCP servers to start. TCP is started via the value set by the CHGIPLA
command.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
Two wrongs don't make a right. It usually takes three or four.