Somewhere in iNav (Network...Servers...?) you can set each of the TCP
servers to start when TCP is started. There may be another way (aside from
QSTRUP, I mean), but I haven't come across it. Anyway, this is how I get
the TCP servers to start. TCP is started via the value set by the CHGIPLA
command.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
Two wrongs don't make a right. It usually takes three or four.