On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 09:15:31 Trevor Perry wrote:

Bosses! Bah humbug.

How do we universally let management and business know that Power Systems
is the best business platform and IBM i is the right choice of OS to run
our old AS/400 programs while moving us into the future?

Maybe a sticker on his monitor? Shall I send another?

No need for another sticker. I actually asked for (and received) two of
them, so...

I think you've given me an idea on what to do with the other one.

Buzz