Color laser printer for System i v6r1?

fixed

We have a few HP Color LaserJet CP3505n printers. They're ok, but we're
feeling their age. We use them for printing our invoices + envelopes from
the System i (with logos, etc), plus various other office printings.

We normally print around 100 pages a day, with about 40 envelopes.
Occasionally (once or twice a year) we'll go crazy and print a few thousand
pages (for conferences and such).

Any recommendations on replacement printers?

TomH