Evan, did you do this with or without HMC.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

ok, thanks.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Evan Harris <auctionitis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've installed one but not using internal disk; storage was supplied
by a V7000. I'm not sure that internal disk is actually an option.

VIOS was pre-installed on the machine I configured but I still had to
create LUNS, IBM i partitions etc.

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:38 AM, Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>
Has anyone installed one of these systems yet using internal storage??
your VIOS pre-installed as well.

Evan Harris