From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 8:50 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Supported versions of the OS and model numbers

http://www-947.ibm.com/systems/support/i/planning/upgrade/osmapping.html
Make sure, if you go to 6.1 to try to get 6.1.1. This might make it
easier to do unload/reloads to slightly newer hardware.

Have you tried going to the ESS site for the discs at
http://www.ibm.com/eserver/ess/

They don't put full sets of media at
ftp://testcase.boulder.ibm.com/fromibm/os400/
Just the base CD(s)