"Very doable, no dream. I run V7 Access against any number of machines, some all the way down to V5R1. Be sure to get the correct version (32bit vs. 64 bit) and apply the service packs from the web site. Based on your descriptions I think you already have the service pack thing covered."

[PVidal Comments > ] Thank you Jim! We will do. Regards!

Peter Vidal

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or such recipient's employee or agent, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify CareCentrix Compliance Hot Line at (877) 848-8229 and notify the sender by electronic mail. Please expunge this communication without making any copies. Thank you for your cooperation.