Component level repair

fixed

Hello,

I've got a Model 150 from which the capacitors went quite bad, and we're
currently desoldering them at the local hackerspace to revive the machine.
(there's three left)

Are there special considerations to take into account with licensing/boot
firmware/... when doing this? Lots of things will be changed on the
hardware side, and I tend to remember reading something that Big Blue
doesn't like self-carried out repairs and asks for a specific password if
you change too much.

Thank you for your advice,

Yvan