On 1/1/2013 8:30 AM, CRPence wrote:
On 31 Dec 2012 16:42, Stone, Joel wrote:
Wow tough crowd!
The only reason anyone should not be tough against the polluting of
the list with trivial chatter, is... that any responses will also taint
the forum [as I since have done, having sent this message].

And yet, you did it anyway! Sometimes littering (I prefer that term to "polluting") is irresistible.

If you are really going to claim your comments serve the higher moral purpose of keeping the list pristine and "untainted", then any such comments should by definition be made OFFLIST, no?

Me, I make absolutely no claim to the moral high ground, and so have no such qualms. Pishposh!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Joe