It's not the going over the cliff that's the problem so Jan 1 we'll be just fine. It's that part where you run out of cliff and meet the valley floor below when it hurts. When is that? Depends on how high the cliff is and if by some magic we find out we're carrying a parachute or hang glider on our backs before we hit bottom!

Happy New year!

- DrF