From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lance Gillespie
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 3:18 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Subfile question

We have this format on most of our subfile screens.
It is just there, we never have to reference it in the RPG at all.

R ASSUME ASSUME
This format has 2 functions:
1st, because of its existence, any format already being displayed by
another program will remain on the screen.
2nd, when the program using these formats ends, it will output this
format to provide a smooth transition back to the previous
program.

OVERLAY
KEEP
24 80' ' DSPATR(ND)

The space at 24/80 is because a screen has to output something.

HTH,
Lance