Not really. The applications like the certificate manager are quickly being replaced by code in the new web based navigator products. I'll bet the certificate manager is updated in the next year or so.

Rexx is a bit different since it has very heavy use outside of IBM i, mainframe mostly. I'll bet that's around for some time.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects