Wow! That sure caused a gusher!

Is there a way, in Rdp, to access /home/www/mydir/htdocs so I can work with files for a website? I would like to be able to edit html and css files, and to add/delete images with drag and drop, all in a similar way as I now do with a source member.

Filezilla works, but I'd really like to have an end-to-end solution from IBM, just to prove it can almost be done.

(FWIW, I am having fun with my little Ice Cream Project. Not done yet, but it does work.)