Dan,

A couple of these already can be or are fixed.

Change the way the enter key works for your installation - in Window >
Preferences > Lpex Editor>User Key Actions

Upgrade to 8.5 version for auto refresh of Outline.

As Rob said, the good ideas need to be discussed and requests made so that
IBM will work on it for us. Post them to the WDSC list.

Jim