From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Trevor Perry
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 7:33 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Promoting IBM i

Seems like we are a bunch of grumpy old farts who hate hate hate
everything. Bad name, bad logo, bad motto, bad IBM, bad bad bad. Seems
like many of us don't actually care much for our platform, rather an old,
out-of-date, live-in-the-past, my-life-is-waiting-for-retirement version.
Sad. Where did all the passion go that we once had for our jobs, our
careers, IT, and computing in general?