Re: Software Vendors (And US too) - A small rant

fixed

My resume says I have experience with IBM I 7.1 on IBM Power Systems, along with AS/400, iSeries and System i.

What is ironic (as others have mentioned) is that if you look in many of the technical documents on IBM's own site, they still refer to the system as either AS/400 or iSeries.

BTW,

On a 7.1 system, DSPDTAARA DTAARA(QUSRSYS/QSS1MRI) and see what version is listed there.

( Hint: It doesn't say IBM i 7.1 )

- sjl