ROTFLMBO!!! Thanks for that comic relief, Larry. Although I am not sure I'd
call that AS/400 attitude. Dinosaur attitude, head in sand attitude, I
really don't know. I have never been a twinax fan, and SNA? Really? And I
thought the mainframe guys I have to deal with sometimes had cornered the
market on that attitude.

Give me a 3278 anytime.
LE? Who needs LE, I have the COBOL runtimes with the compiler.
I am using SNA over something called TCPIP. Heard of it?
FICON? ESCON is plenty fast enough.
Put that on a 3480 for me.
Can I still use bitmaps in CICS?
What is a GUI?
HMC? Where is the system reset button?

Oh Doctor, I love the comic break. Thanks!!!!

Doug

Doug Fuerst
Principal Consultant
BK Associates