From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gqcy
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:25 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Air Force

from the article:
The software initiative, called the Expeditionary Combat Support System,
was supposed to manage logistics using software from Oracle. In 2006, the
Air Force announced that it had awarded a $628 million contract to the
Computer Sciences Corporation to serve as lead system integrator; its job
would be to "configure, deploy and conduct training and change management
activities" before the launch.

Strange, I think I have heard this somewhere else.
Oracle plus gobs of money, multiplied by time, equals a "wicked problem"