Re: Having trouble with PTFs

fixed

On 09 Dec 2012 10:20, Thomas Garvey wrote:
Our v7 box has 1.2 TB of disk, with only 16% used. We have 16 MB of
memory. This is the main partition and no other partitions, while
defined, are even active.
I don't think it's a memory or disk space problem. It seems like
there are limits set on the space the system allows itself for PTFs?
The CPF362C message seems to imply this by instructing me to
permanently apply any temporarily applied PTFs and/or IPL. I've done
both and still get the error.

The error does reflect a limit on the storage available for Licensed Internal Code fixes, not memory nor system\ASP storage. If the error is not resolved by\after permanently applying the LIC fixes, then likely a defect was encountered. Whether a defect or just a difficulty not easily overcome, I would choose to call for service\support at that point.