-----Original Message-----
From: CRPence

On 07 Dec 2012 09:19, Porterfield, Sean wrote:
PTF SI48786 was released to address this.

"The job associated with ENDTCPSVR *ALL processing will not be submitted to QSYSNOMAX job queue."

What a difference one [incorrect] word can make ;-) Of course they meant to write "will *now* be submitted to QSYSNOMAX job queue."

I noticed that. Also, when I created a PMR yesterday, I noticed the system/contract selection screen shows:
Start typing in a machine type and serial number (minimun 2 characters)

Apparently no spellchecker on the web site editing tools.
Sean Porterfield

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.