On 06 Dec 2012 23:25, Birgitta Hauser wrote:
Tables in QTEMP are never journaled and you are running the statement
in an environment where commitment control is started and used.
To avoid this error messages you may add WITH NC (= With No Commit)
to the end of the statement.

I often will journal a TABLE in QTEMP, so assuredly the claim "never" is false, given that counter example. I do not recall, but I believe the QDFTJRN could also be used for implicit journaling for the QTEMP library; when I journal, I typically use QCMDEXC to STRJRNPF. Additionally, if the TABLE was created as a GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE, using the appropriate syntax, even that would have the TABLE implicitly journaled; GTTs are created in [IIRC] the SCHEMA named SESSION which is just a synonym for QTEMP.