On 12/6/2012 10:22 AM, Rpglist wrote:
If I understood your explanation correctly if I have *nodebugio or
*debugio on the H spec the *nounref will not remove the unused fields or
variables correct?

No, it's not related to OPTION(*debugio) or *nodebugio. It's related to the DEBUG keyword.

If you have DEBUG, DEBUG(*YES), or DEBUG(*INPUT), then any fields that appear on I specs will be considered "referenced".

The debugio option only controls whether you will get breakpoints on I and O specs in the debugger.