From: Rob Berendt
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 10:23
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: New System

I fail how to understand how changing IP addresses leaves DNS out. But I will try to guess; you have a network consultant who maintains your DNS and he only works on your site on the second Thursday of the month. You want to bring this system up on the first Saturday and can't afford the wait. If this is the case ask him how to do it yourself or get him in on your demand (or replace him).

We change our DNS entry for our system once a quarter for a weekend and then change it back. Part of our Mimix switch process from one machine to another.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755