ESRI ARCGIS

fixed

Anybody out there using ARCGIS ?

We have just started using ArcGIS Desktop version 10.1 and we are struggling to connect to DB2 on the I.

Hoping someone might be able to help with this.

Thanks

Mike
NOTICE: This message, including any attachment, is intended as a confidential and privileged communication. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.