Can you telnet from the i to itself on port 25?

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Lance Gillespie <LGillespie@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have FWDHUBSVR set, but it did not help.

I am not using this to send e-mail, I am receiving e-mails forwarded by
rule from Exchange
and parsing the files once they get to /QTCPTMM/MAIL/username.

For some reason the mails are not arriving.

I thought maybe it was an issue with our MX records, but the fact that I
telnet into port 25 makes me think it is the configuration on the i.

We have four ip addresses configured. Is there a way to tell which one is
listening on port 25? Or is that a nonsensical question in the tcp world?

I've got the most recent recommended fixes installed.