Re: v7r1 SMTP configuation

fixed

can you ping your smtp server from your host.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Lance Gillespie <LGillespie@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've been trying to configure SMTP on our new v7r1 box.
Everything works fine on our v5r4 box and the configurations
look the same to me (except they are different names), but
I cannot get the v7r1 box to respond to telenet on port 25.

Netstat shows smtp listening, there are no messages in the
operator's queue, but e-mail never arrive.

Is there some sort of checklist I can refer to?

Thanks,
lance