TS2900 won't initialize tapes

fixed

I've seen several references here to users of the TS2900 Tape Library on
their system.

I'm trying to use some old *ULTRIUM2 tapes in the drive and it won't
initialize them. It keeps insisting I insert some *ULTRIUM4 medium. In
fact, the inztap command doesn't even have *ULTRIUM2 as a selectable tape
density.

Did I miss something? We got this drive because IBM told us it would be
compatible with our old *ULTRIUM2 tape medium (from out other system, a
Model 520).

Thanks

Tom Garvey