You would rebuild via the "Recover your server to a different system"
instructions I would think.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:30 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1: We have production systems with guested partitions. Back when we were
running iSeries we did the dedicated controlling lpar but not on i on
Power.

2: Is the SRM able to be restored on to a different system, or, does that
not matter on a guested lpar? Kind of handled by a traditional restore
when it asks you if you are restoring to a different system.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738